The objectives of the HITEC 50 - Latin America are to:
- Recognize talented individuals and highlight their achievements.
- Foster business and professional growth for our members.
- Build and develop strategic business relationships that will encourage growth within the industry globally.
- Oversee a Latin American country or one in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Active member of a professional IT group.
- Leader, visionary and/or innovator in the IT industry.
- Support and inspire the next generation of IT leaders.
Congratulations Class of 2015, HITEC 50 - Latin America and Spain Winners. HITEC is honored to have such an accomplished group of IT Leaders that just happen to be Hispanic. Photos from the awards celebration that took place in Miami, Florida at the Temple House on May 5, 2015 are now available.