HITEC 100 Accepting Nominations
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Posted by: Salina Rivera
The Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC), the premier global executive leadership organization of senior business and IT executives, is accepting nominations for its prestigious HITEC 100 award. The HITEC 100 recognizes the 100 most influential and notable Hispanic executives in the Information Technology industry.
Since 2008, HITEC has compiled a comprehensive list featuring the top 100 most influential and notable Hispanic Executives in the Information Technology Industry. The core mission of the HITEC 100 is to highlight and showcase outstanding executives who:
- Excel in the business of technology.
- Inspire young people to pursue careers in technology.
- Motivate professionals to continue to excel and connect with Hispanic communities across the globe.
Past HITEC 100 award winners include the following Latina IT Executives:
- Maria Martinez, President, Global Customer Success & Salesforce Latin America
- Monica McManus, Vice President, Applications and CIO, Enterprise Operations, Lockheed Martin
- Lucia Soares, Vice President, Healthcare Technology Strategy, Johnson & Johnson
View a list of all winners and nominate your candidate today! DEADLINE is July 14th.
Founded to increase Hispanic representation in the diversity-challenged IT industry, HITEC (Hispanic IT Executive Council) is a premier global executive leadership organization of senior business and IT executives who have built outstanding careers in information technology. HITEC’s premiere network spans the Americas and is focused on building stronger technology and executive leaders, leadership teams, corporations, and role models in a rapidly changing, flatter, and information technology centric world. These global leaders include executives leading Global 1000 corporations while others lead some of the largest Hispanic-owned IT firms across the Americas. HITEC enables business and professional growth for its members and fills the executive pipeline with the next generation of Hispanic IT leaders.
For additional information please contact Andre Arbelaez, HITEC President at 248-219-0324 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.