HITEC 100 Nomination Requirements:
For an individual to qualify for the nomination of the HITEC 100 list, the technology executive should meet the following criteria:
- Hispanic descent or origin
- Candidate resides in the U.S., Europe, or Asia and has a NationalOR Regional (including the U.S.) OR Global Responsibility - CANNOT have Latin America or Iberia responsibility, this would qualify for HITEC 50
- Technology/Digital Executive, OR Entrepreneur who is a thought leader or influencer
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 10 years of experience in their specific technology field and a minimum of $5 million of budget responsibility
- Involvement/Outreach to the Hispanic community – acting as a role model
- Consistently promotes diversity within Corporate America and/or Government
- Continuously shows they and their organization/company are aligned with HITEC’s mission and goals
HITEC 100 Guidelines:
- The objective of the HITEC 100 is to highlight the highest-ranking executives of the organization that meet/exceed the HITEC 100 criteria.
- Candidate submission:
- HITEC Board and Advisory Board members may nominate candidates (including HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated organizations).
- Meeting the nomination criteria does not guarantee selection to the HITEC 100.
- Candidates must submit an application in order to be considered for selection.
- Cannot be nominated if a Hall of Fame Inductee
- Cannot be nominated if awarded a HITEC 50 award in the same year
- Cannot be awarded if not aligned with HITEC mission and values
The Awards Committee will review applications focusing on the following areas:
- Scope of work
- Aligns with HITEC values
- Community engagement
- Impact on tech
- Achievements and accolades
The HITEC 100 award program has become more and more competitive each year. Meeting the criteria does not guarantee selection, as the selection committee reviews various components of each nominee's candidacy.
The deadline to apply is June 7, 2024.