These programs and quarterly events provide outstanding networking opportunities
and meeting with Fortune 500 senior executives (CEO’s and CIO’s).
HITEC 100 Most Influential Hispanics in Technology
- First released in 2008
- Accomplished leaders in IT and CIO subscribers in board, executive and leadership roles
- Four judge panel, voting, and validation process
- Voted on achievement level, scope of responsibility, and positions held
- List highlights accomplishments and contributions to respective businesses, communities, and countries
- Nationally recognized as the official list of Hispanic IT leaders in the nation
HITEC 50 Latin America's Most Influential Hispanics in Technology
- Recognize talented individuals and highlight their achievements
- Foster business and professional growth for our members
- Build and develop strategic business relationships that will encourage growth within the industry globally
- Oversee a Latin American country or one in the Iberian Peninsula
- Active member of a professional IT group
- Leader, visionary and/or innovator in the IT industry
- Support and inspire the next generation of IT leaders
EEP - Emerging Executive Program
- A model to cultivate Hispanic IT expertise
- Exposure and interaction with high-level IT Executives and Business Leaders
- A trusted and non-biased relationship with senior-IT Executive (including HITEC Board Members)
- Guidance on career-related issues, which are unique to Hispanics in leadership
- Deeper understanding on how the CXOs develop their organizations in terms of core IT competencies and performance metrics
- An opportunity to elevate leadership through insightful executive coaching
- Webinars that will reinforce the skills needed to execute as an Emerging Leader
- Opportunity to participate in a community partnership project to continue to hone in on leadership skills
HITEC Women in Technology Series
- The Women in Technology series sponsored by Accenture, is composed of three 90 minute breakfast sessions at each one of the
- These sessions offer a safe space to share personal and professional stories, seek advice and gain insights into progressing a
career in technology.
- In 2016, the participants developed solutions to tackle the dwindling number of women entering the technology field.
After exploring the ways HITEC women came to work in technology they discovered that the majority took a non-traditional
route. Using this insight as a jumping off point, the participants formed different strategies which will be put in practice in
their own organizations to cultivate paths for more women to overcome obstacles and consider a technology career.
- We could not be more excited to be involved in this work, and look forward to seeing all our HITEC women come together to
celebrate the special talents we all bring to technology in 2017!
KPMG Corporate Directors Program
- Corporate Board Development or "Board Fit" program, sponsored by KPMG, is part of HITEC’s pushing up mission.
- We are committed to positioning our members for boardroom excellence and showcasing the importance of strong,
- The program is a three-part series held during the Leadership Summits. The audience will be invitation only - HITEC members
who are at the level of SVP (Senior Vice President) and above.
ERG Workshop Series
In collaboration with DRR Partners, HITEC will offer one 90 minute workshop at each of our 2017 Summits. Our goal with this series
is to support and help HITEC Corporate Sponsors & their ERG leadership more effectively guide and manage their employee resource
groups. Topics that will be discussed this year include: ERG National Trends and Best Practices, utilizing the ERGs as Talent Engines, &
The 4C Model Approach to Strategic ERG Initiatives.
The Digital You Presented by MIYAN Media
In collaboration with our marketing partner, MIYAN Media, HITEC will offer one 90 minute workshop at each of our 2017 Summits. Our
goal with this series is to support and help HITEC members focus on building their digital brand to help drive professional, and personal,
opportunity. We will explore what your online presence says about you and how to best cultivate it for success.